Puja Name: Puja For Marriage, Puja Purpose: Blessing of Lord Shiva and Maa Parwati, Duration of Puja: 6-8 Hours, Ideal days for worshipping: According to Auspicious Muhurta as required, Activities for Puja For Marriage: Poorvang Karma, Puja of Lord Shiva
1. Poorvang Karma (Ganesh Pujan, MatraPujan, Abhyudaya, Punyawachan, KalashSthapana, Rakshavidhan, Navgrah Puja).
2. Puja of Lord Shiva and Maa Parvati (as per auspicious Muhurta).
3. Ashtottara Namavali Path, Lord Shiva and Maa Parwati Stotra path.
4. Homa (Havan).
5. Prayer and Aarti for lord shiva and Maa Parwati.
1. Removes certain dosha causing delay in marriage in one’s life.
2. Puja for marriage helps to strengthen the planet Venus, the natural lord of marriage & relationship.
3. Reduces the ill effects of functional malefic planet Mars and Mangalik dosha created by it.
4 . To control the negative energy of malefic planets such as Saturn, Rahu & Ketu causing delay and hindrances.
5. Lord of 7th house of marriage gets the strength in horoscope and increases the chances of early marriage.
6. Marriage Puja helps one to find the suitable match for life long.
7. Blesses the native with happy and blissful marital life after marriage.
8. Remove the negative effects of dosha forming due to current planetary transit or unfavourable transit in one’s horoscope.