Puja Name: Durga Puja, Puja Purpose: Blessing Of Maa Durga, Duration of Puja: 6-8 Hours, Ideal days for worshipping: Chaitra Navratri Or Ashwin Navratri OR Gupt Navratri OR Auspicious Muhurta as required, Activities for Durga Puja: Poorvang Karma, Puja of
1. Purvang Karma (Ganesh Pujan, MatraPujan, Abhyudaya, Punyawachan, KalashSthapana, Rakshavidhan, Navgrah Puja).
2. Puja of Goddess Durga (as per auspicious Muhurta).
3. Ashtottara Namavali Path, Durga Stotra path.
4. Homa (Havan).
5. Goddess Durga Prayer and Aarti.
1. Navaratri is the most appropriate time to seek the blessings of the Goddess Durga.
2. Native becomes bold or courageous with the blessings of Goddess Shakti.
3. It bestows the native with consistency, focus, devotion and dedication towards work.
4. Signifies the good memory, creative mind and empathic nature.
5. Makes one optimistic, confident and knowledgeable.
6. Due to Goddess Shakti, one will come out as a winner and wins the race.
7. She blesses her devotees with Saubhagya (fortunes) and Samriddhi (prosperity) and teh planet Venus gets strengthened.
8. Marital life is enriched by performing this puja and vrata.
9. She blesses one with good career employment and growth.
10. Native becomes adaptable, communicative and clever with great analyzing ability.
11. It bestows with the proper vision and gives control over wavering thoughts and indecisiveness.
12. Unmarried people are blessed with a suitable life partner.
13. Any kind of black magic or evil eye will be nullified by the power of the Goddess.
14. Chronic health problems are cured with her divine healing powers.