Vishnu Puja is sacred worship or reverence paid to the divine almighty of Lord Vishnu. Being one of the divine forms of Trinity – Brahma, Vishnu, and Mahesh – Lord Vishnu is considered one of the most powerful and revered divine beings held in
1. Purvang Karma (Ganesh Pujan, MatraPujan, Abhyudaya, Punyawachan, KalashSthapana, Rakshavidhan, Navgrah Puja)
2. Puja of Vishnu (as per auspicious Muhurta)
3. Ashtottara Namavali Path, Vishnu Stotra path
4. Homa (Havan)
5. Vishnu Prayer and Aarti
1. After performing the Lord Narayan Puja, one becomes the clearer and all kind of sins will be removed from his life.
2. You will be strong mentally and will be able to take the right decision at the right time with your focused approach.
3. Your health will be good with balanced diet.
4. One can be free from all the troubles and come out as a winner.
5. Native gets abundance of peace and harmony in life.
6. Problem related to progeny and marital life will get resolved.
7. The way to connect yourself with divine power and spirituality become easy for the devotee.
8. Native will receive knowledge and respect into the society with the blessings of Lord Vishnu.
9. Native will become religious and will get the support from his/her closed ones.
10. One achieves a ceaseless growth in one’s fortunes.