Puja Name: Shiv Puja, Puja Purpose: Blessing Of Lord Shiva, Duration of Puja: 6-8 Hours, Ideal days for worshipping: Maha Shivratri Or Shravan Month OR Auspicious Muhurta as required, Activities for Shiv Puja: Poorvang Karma, Puja of Lord Shiva (as per au
1. Purvang Karma (Ganesh Pujan, MatraPujan, Abhyudaya, Punyawachan, KalashSthapana, Rakshavidhan, Navgrah Puja).
2. Puja of Lord Shiva (as per auspicious Muhurta).
3. Ashtottara Namavali Path, Shiva Stotra path.
4. Rudra Abhishek.
5. Prayer and Aarti of Lord Shiva.
1. Shiv Puja removes obstacles in one’s life and bestows one with valour.
2. Shiva Puja boosts the confidence and blesses one with good health
3. Shiv Puja helps one to attain the knowledge and bestows peace and harmony
4. Shiv Puja removes the hurdles in getting married or delay in marriage.
5. One attracts positivity to his life and surroundings.
6. Any malefic planetary alignment present in Kundali gets neutralized with Lord Shiv’s energy.
7. It is the best time to burn out the accumulated negative karmas.
8. Longevity increases and health gets improved.
9. It brings harmony and peace in life.
10. Positive vibes will be all around and cordial relations with family members can be well maintained
11. It helps to control impulsiveness, anger and aggression in one’s life.
12. Unmarried girl pleases the Lord Shiv to get the good life partner.
13. Married woman please Lord Shiv to get the good health & wealth of husband and children.
14. The spiritual quotient in the life is enhanced.
15. One is surely blessed with progeny and their children are also blessed.
16. Any unfavourable current transit occurring in sky gets neutralized with the Lord Shiv’s energy.